Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

terça-feira, 27 de outubro de 2015

Splintered Souls (Flames of Time #1) - Erica Lucke Dean


I was given a ARC in exchange of a honest review.
What a startling book. I was really drawn to it, the blurb catch my attention and the book did not disappointed me. I was surprised at every corner.
I must say the time travel part was a little too much for me. Don't misunderstanding me, I love time-travel as much as the next Back to The Future fan, but I think it would be better if Maddox and Laith reincarnate like Ava, instead of out of the blue they just could go time-traveling looking for her. But, is a minor problem, I think many will overlook.
I´ll certainly look for another book by this author, and I´m really anxious for the next one in the series. This one, unfortunately finished in a cliffhanger the size of the moon.

Que livro surpreendente. Eu gostei muito da sinopse e o livro não me desapontou, me surpreendeu a cada volta.
Eu devo dizer que a parte da viagem no tempo, foi um pouco demais pra mim. Não me entenda mal. Eu amo histórias sobre viagem no tempo tanto quanto qualquer fã de "De volta pro futuro", mas eu acho q seria melhor que Maddox e Laith reencarnassem como a Ava, ao invés de, do nada, adquirirem o poder de viajar no tempo. Mas, é algo menor, que acredito que muitos irão ignorar.
Eu certamente procurarei outros livros dessa autora e estou muito ansiosa pela continuação de Splintered Souls, que infelizmente acabou em um cliffhanger do tamanho da lua.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário