Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

sexta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2015

Paper Dolls (Falling Paper, #1) - Ketley Allison




I received an ARC in exchange of a honest review.
I'm having a really hard time to review this book. I requested this book, because I loved the blurb and the cover. And is also a new adult book which I love. And though I think it was a well written plot, and the characters does not have the flaws that usually annoy me. I just could not relate with them. I felt disconnected and I don´t think this is a good thing about a book, but also is not necessarily a bad thing, because where I couldn´t, someone certainly can. So, I suggest you to take a chance and read. It has a interesting plot.

Eu tive muita dificuldade pra fazer . E, embora eu ache que teve um enredo bem escrito, e que os personagens não tinham as chatices que normalmente fazem com que eu desgoste deles. Eu não consegui me identificar com os personagens. Eu me senti desconectada e naõ acredito que isso seja bom em um livro, mas tb não é necessariamente uma coisa ruim, pq onde eu não pude, alguém certamente pode. Então, eu sugiro que vc dê uma chance ao livro e o leia. Tem um enredo bastante interessante.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário