Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2015

Finding Bliss (The Bliss Series, #1) - Cassie Strickland




I was given a ARC in exchange of a honest review.

I'm in love with this book. It will be hard to review it without let any spoilers out.

Clara has been through a lot and she shut everyone out. 
When she receives an unexpected call that changed her life upside down she leaves everything behind her and starts her path. It is a hard path, full of hard choices but with so many valuable rewards that makes worth the blows taken.

This book amazed me, it was so full of twists and subplots, and was always throwing me curveballs.

When I think I had everything figured out I was blow away again.

Clara and Grey are just perfect for each other, they´re my new It couple. 

Though this book is a standalone, the other characters captured my attention just as much as Clara and Grey and I´m anxious to read their story as well. I would love to know what happened to them.

Eu estou apaixonada por este livro. Vai ser muito difícil fazer uma resenha sobre ele sem vazar spoilers.

Clara sofreu muito e ela se tornou uma pessoa fechada. Quando ela recebe uma ligação inesperada que vira sua vida do avesso, ela deixa tudo para trás e começa a sua caminhada. É uma caminhada difícil, cheia de escolhas difíceis, mas com tantas recompensas valiosas que faz com que as porradas tomadas valham a pena.

Esse livro me maravilhou, é tão cheio de reviravoltas e sub-tramas, e estava sempre me dando algo para pensar. 

Quando eu achava que tinha descoberto tudo eu era pega de surpresa novamente.

Eu shippo Clara e Grey, eles são perfeitos um para o outro.

Embora esse livro seja um standalone, os outros personagens capturaram minha atenção tanto quanto o casal principal e estou ansiosa para ler as histórias deles tb e saber o que aconteceu com eles também.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário