Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

domingo, 3 de junho de 2018

The Scars I Bare (By The Bay #2) by J.L. Berg



I was given an ARC in exchange of an honest review.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a man adrift...

Born the son of a fisherman, I had a predestined purpose. The ocean was my life until one fateful day... it wasn’t. After an accident at sea ripped away my love of the water, I was left with nothing.

Until she arrived in our sleepy town. 

Cora Carpenter was my nurse those first few days after they’d dragged me from the water. She’d seen me at my worst. She’d been there when I lost my arm. When I lost everything.

That was three years ago. 

Now she’s everywhere and I can’t get her out of my head. I see pain in her eyes. The kind of pain that leaves deep scars. I also see truth and beauty and passion. After all these years of wandering this little island town in search of something, I think I may have found exactly what I’m looking for. 

But am I what she needs? Can two broken hearts make a whole?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must be sincere, this book has some hard limits for me, but in a general sense it was a good book

I love books in male pov. So, thats a pro.

And Lizzie is perfect, full of life and questions.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário