Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

domingo, 17 de junho de 2018

Double Down (All In Duet #2) by Alessandra Torre



I was given an ARC in exchange of an honest review

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In Vegas, there was one man who was off limits. One man... and I fell for him. 

I knew there were risks. Still, I played the game. When Dario Capece called, I answered. When he beckoned, I came. When he broke all my rules, I looked the other way. 

I knew there were risks. I just never realized they included death. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As a HUGE fan of Alessandra Torres´ books, it was a great honor for me to receive this ARC from netgalley. Thanks a lot.

This book is the second one in the All In Duet, and it starts right after the end of the first book. 

With Bella Running away form Vegas because of Gwen´s murder.

I loved how Dario think of Bell, even through all the hell he was going through with Gwen´s murder, his prison and everything else after.

He´s first priority was always Bell, and that´s made me feel for him even more.

I loved how he never backed down, even when everybody was judging them because of their relationship. And how he never let Bell feels like she´s the other one. She´s his top priority and he makes her feel all his love for her.

It was worthy of the waiting

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Como um grande fã dos livros de Alessandra Torres, foi uma grande honra para mim receber este ARC da netgalley. Muito obrigado.

Este livro é o segundo no All In Duet, e começa logo após o final do primeiro livro, c Bell fugindo de Vegas por causa do assassinato de Gwen.

Eu amei como o Dario sempre pensava primeiro em Bell, mesmo com todo o inferno que ele estava passando com o assassinato de Gwen, sua prisão e tudo mais depois. Sua primeira prioridade sempre foi Bell, e isso me fez sentir ainda mais por ele.


Eu adorei como ele nunca desistiu, mesmo quando todos os julgavam por causa de seu relacionamento com Bell. E como ele nunca deixou Bell se sentir como se ela fosse a outra. Ela é sua prioridade e ele a faz sentir todo o seu amor por ela.

Valeu a espera.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário