Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

quarta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2015

The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson #9) - Darynda Jones


I'm completely mesmerized by this series. Each book left me wanting more. I don´t know how Darynda does, but she´s an awesome writer.
In this book Charley is amnesiac, she learnt her name which led to an explosion of sorts and she end up in Sleepy Hollow with headless guy and everything.
There she struggles to remember who she is, what she doesn't know is that al her family,friends and ghosts are surrounding her. They´re there for her, waiting her memories to come back.
She is as sassy as ever, and as infatuated with Reyes as evermore.
Though she doesn't remember her past she didn't lose her witty comebacks, which always let me laughing like a lunatic.
I cried when her father sacrificed his time on earth with her so she could remember everything. And I was completely stunned when she learnt Reyes was one god as well.
Now I have to wait so much time for the next book that makes me wanna cry even more.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário