Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2015

Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4) -Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie



Where do I begin? This is the end of an era? No, overused. I think I´ll stick with this is the transition to a new era. The passage rite to another generation.
When I started reading Addicted to you, I was giving a chance to a book, which I didn't know nor liked the subject, because I´m not really a fan of characters with addictions. But I was lured in hook, line and sink, since the very first page.
I fell in love with LiLo. they´re my favourite couple ever.
They overcame so much trouble in their lives, that I think they must be happy for the next five lives.
Ryke and Daisy are the couple who had to fight most for their love, because of their age gap, their family or fans didn't believe in them.
Unlike Lily and Lo who had to fight internal demons, they had to fight for others to believe in their love. In their compromise to each other. But they have their demons too. And we could see them clearly than ever in Long way down.
I loved the epilogue and the fact that they´re still friends even after all those years.
I´m so anxious for the Like Us series to be released that I think I´ll die waiting for it.
For thos whoo didn´t read the addicted series, I strongly recommend you to read A.S.A.P. and if you are a fan like me, I wish you the best books for you to read until the release date of Damaged like us

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário