Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

terça-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2016

Vintage (Vintage #1) by Lisa Suzanne




I was given an ARC in exchange of an honest review.



Born the daughter of a rock star and his groupie, my life should have been full of glitz and glamour. But the excess and embarrassment of that life didn’t interest me. Instead, I killed time at Vintage, a record store where I stocked shelves and lacked ambition. 

Everything changed the moment I pressed play. One simple lyric awakened me. 

When I stopped denying my attraction to the man behind the music, I started questioning his intentions. We were meant to cross paths, but it wasn’t because of fate. 

Someone was playing with our lives.


It seems like I can't review this book. I started many times but the right words just don´t come. 
I think the plot was good, but it could be better. I felt the chemistry between "Jimi" and Parker, it was unbelievably hot. But the story itself felt like too much. Too much drama, too much subplots, the main character even had too much names.    She was called Roxy, CC and "Jimi".

I suggest you to read and make your own conclusions.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário