Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2016

Eighteen: 18 by J.A. Huss



Eighteen is hard.
And so is Mateo Alesci.
He’s hard to read, hard to predict, hard in every way that counts. He wants things from me.
Dirty things, nasty things, forbidden things.
And I have to give in.
His attention is completely inappropriate, but I can’t say no. The way he looks at me… the way he watches me through my bedroom window… the way he drags me deeper and deeper into his completely forbidden fantasy world just… turns me on. 
He knows it turns me on.
He holds all the power. He holds all the cards.
He holds my entire future in his hands.
And I have to give in.
Because Mr. Alesci is my teacher.
And I need everything he’s offering.


The first book I read by this author was Tragic and I loved, it was awesome. Soon I finished Rook and Ronin series. Since then I´m struggling to read Huss´ books, because I think they kind of oscillate. Some are awesome, some not so good, and some I couldn't even finish like 3,2,1.
Eighteen, had a nice plot, but Mateo´s behavior was over the top to me.

Though I enjoyed the story as a whole, I could never relate with that kind of behavior from a teacher. It was abusive. I know it was meant to be a dark romance, I read dark romance before and some I enjoyed. But I think that this one was to much for me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário