Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

segunda-feira, 19 de março de 2018

Alphas Like Us By Krista and Becca Ritchie



Maverick, know-it-all bodyguard Farrow Keene knows publicly dating American royalty comes with a great cost. Everyone wants a piece of their relationship. And as a protective boyfriend, he’s not here for the malicious hands that grab at their love life and seek to rip them apart. 

But Farrow is confident — he’s confident that he could’ve never prepared for the storm to come.

Keep him safe.

Maximoff Hale isn’t a big fan of change. And to regain the charity CEO position he lost, he agrees to a task that he’s always rejected. One that could uproot his unconventional world. 

But Maximoff is afraid — he’s afraid of the consequences that could destroy his boyfriend and his family. 

Keep him safe.

Changes are on the horizon. 
Big. 
Messy. 
Complicated. 
Changes. 

Maximoff & Farrow will fight for their forever. And with every breath, they promise that their love story won’t end here. 

​​The Like Us series is a true series, one continuous timeline, that follows a family of wealthy celebrities and the people that protect them. You must read Books 1 and 2 before reading Alphas Like Us. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am a super fan of Krista an Becca, not only because they write one of my favorite series, but also because they are super humble, and take a little of their time to interact with their fans. As a voracious reader, I must say, not all authors do this.

In ALU, we can see how Moffy and Farrow has grown. They learnt a lot together, about themselves and about each other.

They have gone through pain, happiness, sickness... and they made to the other side as better persons.

Their path was full of obstacles, but they dodged or handled them as a unity. 

It was beautiful to see, Farrow learning how to deal with Moffy´s family, after all. 

And Farrow´s letter made me cry my eyes out.

-----

Some parts made me really mad, like this one:

"She plays favorite with her four daughters. And that hierarchy affects me and my sibllings and my cousins."

Thats Moffys thinking about his grandmother when she´s approaching him, to wish him a happy birthday, and what she says to him it was outrageous. And made me cry like a baby, again.

I hate parents who plays favorite, and as a grandchild I know exactly whats he goes through.

-----

Lo made me cry as well, obviously he didn´t made me angry. How could he? He couldn´t.


Loren calls Farrow for a walk, and while they walk and talk, Lo says to him:

"Take care of my son" 

"My son will take care of you"

I´m crying just writing about it. 

Lo, I love you.#LiLoForever #HaleForever

-----

Just thinking about how long I have to wait for Jane´s story makes me itchy.

Whatelse can I say, besides: "When can I get more?"



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário