Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2016

Never Let You Go (Never Tear Us Apart #2) by Monica Murphy



I was given an ARC in exchange of an honest review.




Lies hurt. Lies destroy. I tried my best to understand why Ethan kept his secrets but it was so hard. Until I realized that I couldn't deny myself any longer -- I needed to be with him. We needed each other. Despite my family's wariness, the media's fascination with us, the fact that his father still has a stranglehold on our lives, we belong together. No matter what. I will never let Ethan go. But sometimes love destroys us too, and we're too weak to banish the demons. Especially when our demons are determined to ruin us...



The second and last installment in Never tear us apart, Never let you go is just as a emotional roller coaster as the first one. While Will is certain of his feelings toward Katie, she feels overwhelmed by the grandiosity of everything surrounding them. Their connection is strong as ever but sometimes it fells like everything is crumbling around them.

I loved every second of Will and Katie´s story, they´re perfect for each other.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário